[lammps-users] About how to get forces between two atoms groups

From: Arun Bikram Thapa <aaron.thapa143@...24...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 10:11:51 -0500

Dear lammps users,

I am running simulation between nanotubes. each nanotubes are given a group name. Now I want to calculate the force between any of two nanotubes. I tried to use compute goup/group command but my pair potential is Airebo and this potential is restricted in  compute group/group. Is there any other possible way I can calculate force between two atom group using manybody/3body potential.

Thanks,
Aaron