Re: [lammps-users] Can lammps build the structure of hollow sphere ?

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 23:27:25 -0400

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 11:25 PM, 王淑婷 <wangshuting@...6572...> wrote:
Dear lammps-users,

Hello! As stated in the topic, I want to use lammps to build a structure of hollow sphere. I make an attempt to search the key words on the internet but get nothing. Can anyone know something about it? Thank you for the help in advance.

​just subtract a smaller sphere region from a larger sphere​ region.

axel.

Yours sincerely.
Shuting Wang