[lammps-users] What are the relevant variables in pppm.cpp to output the electric field ?

From: Romain Vermorel <romain.vermorel@...5931...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 18:08:45 +0200

Dear LAMMPS users,

I am adding some code to LAMMPS in order to output the electric field computed on the pppm grid, essentially for visualization purpose.

Do the variables labeled ‘’vd#_brick’’  (where # stands for x, y or z) store the electric potential gradient projections in real 3d space ? Or do I need to perform some additional tasks to compute the electric field values out of these variables ?

Cheers,
Romain

--
Romain Vermorel