Re: [lammps-users] SRD energy calculations

From: Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 08:29:53 -0600

SRD particles are point particles.  Hence if you just
run an SRD fluid you can use atom_style atomic.
The mixture simulation adds finite size (colloidal) particles.
Hence you need atom_style sphere (which can also include
point particles).  If you want charge in either case, then
you need atom_style charge (for point particles) or the
hybrid sphere + charge (you could also use sphere with
fix property/atom).  For point dipoles, you would nee a hybrid
atom styyle that includes dipole.

Steve