Re: [lammps-users] about the fix reax/c/species command in lammps

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 08:51:24 -0400

please produce and post a simple and fast to run input example that quickly reproduces the issue, so that somebody else can reproduce and look into it.
by preference report this in our github issue tracker at:  https://github.com/lammps/lammps/issues
examples for how to submit this kind of issue are #523, #500, #472

thanks,
     axel.