Re: [lammps-users] SRD energy calculations

From: John Smith <johnson21smith@...24...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 17:08:10 -0500

Thank you for the reply. Additionally, is there a particular reason why for the pure SRD simulations, we used atom_style atomic and for the mixture simulation, style sphere is used? Since I want to use electric field, do I use atom_style hybrid with sphere and charge (or) dipole and charge (or) just charge?

Thanks,
John