Re: [lammps-users] Input script

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 13:42:12 -0400

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 1:09 PM, Shubham Kaushal <skaushal264@...24...> wrote:
I am beginner to LAMMPS so can anyone tell me how to creat new lammps  input script?

​please study the LAMMPS manual, especially the sections 2, 3, 6, and 7.​
if you are new to MD as well, you will also need a sufficiently detailed text book on MD, too. the LAMMPS manual only explains the syntax of commands, it does not explain how to do MD.