[lammps-users] Regarding force on one group due to another

From: Sharma MD <sa.md.dtm@...24...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 22:54:48 +0530

Hello all,

I am using compute group/group command to calculate force from Cu atoms to c atoms since I am using pair potential between two. However for Si and C, I am using tersoff potential, Compute group/group command doesn't work.
How to calculate force on one group due to another group if there is no pair potential between two groups. Kindly suggest.