[lammps-users] Different outcomes with same *.data & *.in while changing the parallel core numbers

From: 高瞻 <sandy950111@...24...>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 12:13:01 +0800

Hello everyone,
       I use the TIP4P-2005 water model to simulate the two-phase process of water, but when I change the parallel core number from 100 to 20, the outcome of the simulation changes a lot.
       I can't understand why, should I change the simulation parameters such as the timestep while I set it as 2fs now or any other parameters to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot!